Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the most popular mobile games in the world, with over 100 million downloads.
The Call of Duty brand has been brought together by Activision to create one incredible game that incorporates components from all of the previous games in the series, including characters, areas, features, and weaponry. This has resulted in many conventional Call of Duty fans being perplexed as to how to play the game on a computer.
CoD: Mobile may be played on a computer by downloading and installing Gameloop, which is Tencent’s official Android emulator for use on a computer. It is not recommended to use any other emulators to play the game since you may get banned.
Follow these instructions to play Call of Duty: Mobile on your computer:
- Gameloop may be downloaded and installed. The setup may be obtained by clicking on the following link. The setup file is less than 10 megabytes in size.
- Launch Gameloop and choose the Game Center from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the window. You’ll be presented with a screen that looks somewhat like this:
- On the screen, you’ll be able to distinguish Call of Duty: Mobile from other games. It is possible that the game is not available; in this case, you may look for it using the search button at the upper left of the window.
- When you click on the game, an Install option should appear in the lower right corner.
- The Install option will download and install the game on your computer as soon as you click on it.
- Once this is completed, choose the My Games option from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the window. To begin playing the game, click on the Play button.
Controls for Call of Duty Mobile on the Gameloop Emulator are shown below.
When you play Call of Duty Mobile on Gameloop Emulator, the following controls are automatically made accessible to you:
- Move: WASD [W – A – S – D keys on the left side of Keyboard]
- Jump/Surface: Space button
- Crouch/Go Prone/Slide: Press C to Couch. Hold C to Go Prone.
- Reload: R
- Free: Alt
- Sprint: Shift + W
- Stun Grenade: 3
- Cluster Grenade: 4
- Air Strike, Nova Gas or Smoke Grenade: 5
- Multi-bang: 6
- Hemostatic or First Aid Kit: 7/8/9
- Pick Up Items, Open Doors, Parachute etc: F
- Change loadout: F
- Ragdoll: F4
- Game Stats/Match Stats: Tab
- Mic On/Off: Y
- Run: =
- Volume On/Off: T
- Settings: ESC
- Map: M
- Chat/Player Statis: F2
- Slide while running: Shift + W + Hold C
In the event that you’re playing on an emulator, Call of Duty: Mobile recognizes this and places you in a separate matchmaking queue. The Garena version of the game explained how this matching functioned in an Instagram post shared by the company. Playing against other players who are using an emulator is a possibility if you use an emulator to play the game. If you add a buddy who is playing on a mobile device, you will be matched against other teams that include players who are using both mobile devices and emulators. While the global version hasn’t disclosed how the matching process works, it’s quite probable that the same principles apply there as well as in the local version.